Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
We may use the data
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.We may share Your personal information in the following situations
• With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service to contact You
• For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with or during negotiations of any merger, sale of Company assets financing, for acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions
• With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
• With Your consent We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located It means that this information may be transferred to -and maintained on – computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Law enforcement: Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency)
Other legal requirements: The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
By email email@example.com